Bambee Bambee

suprised

I thought this was going to be a serious remake but instead I got a comedy thats funny. Lol awesome job for a 3 week project man 5ed

Red vs Black Red vs Black

Awesome

That was great for being your first ever real animation man he style was diffrent and I liked the song good job man.

Instant Messaging Man! Instant Messaging Man!

Wow

I did'nt suspect that this would be that great but I do sense front page for also nice job man.

EternalGreen responds:

Thanks. Although I doubt it makes front page... :/ Would've helped If I didn't screw up making my mini-icon for this.

Max worm Max worm

Nice job

Ahhh I hav'nt reviewed a submission in a long time but this is pretty well done me being a Max payne Fan I loved it. Adn the little funny noise's that you put in there worked great at the rigth moments. Nice job man

Destroy All Humans Ep.1 Destroy All Humans Ep.1

That was great

That was a pretty good animation the graphics were well done and crpo voice sounded good also those the naimtion seemed to lag a bit. I like this animation alot seeing as I liked the game also I will be looking out for EB2

Retarded Animal Babies 14 Retarded Animal Babies 14

not as good

This one wasn't as good as the others just was'nt as funny as the other retarded animal babies but some good ideas and I still love your animations and retarded animal babies remains my favorite flash series.

Beavis & Butthead CS Beavis & Butthead CS

dude you

dude you ruined it with the ending overall is the animation was ok

Sock Episode 3 Sock Episode 3

dude I love your work

Dude I love you work tho its weird as hell and doesnt really make sense but the animation is just so diffrent from other stuff submitted to newgrounds this a good series Tho this is the only one that I have seen. I will go wacth the others keep up the good work david

Tech SUpport II Tech SUpport II

not as good

not as good as the other Foamy animations just was'nt funny but the animation part was good should have been longer tho

Nephew - Blaa & Black Nephew - Blaa & Black

wow

This is a Great animation but did compress the file its takes long for it load and some newgrounds users wont wait that long to view a entry.Great job keep up the good work and did you get the email I sent you?